I know some of you are doing challenges be it weight loss, clean eating, exercises, etc. I have a friend who is doing a 10-day liquid cleanse. Wishing you the best and I know reach your goal. I am doing my Get Ripped Challenge and things are going well.
These quotes can be applied to all areas of your life, but are especially good for those of you who are making healthy lifestyle changes.
- “Leap and the net will appear”. – John Burroughs
- “Success doesn’t come to you. You go to it.” – Marva Collins
- “The establishment of a clear, central purpose or goal in life is the starting point of all success.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you believe, you probably can. If you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.” – Denis Waitely
- “In order to succeed you must first be willing to fail.” – Anonymous
- “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect it’s successful outcome.” – William James
- “Begin to be now, what you will be hereafter.” – William James
- “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we fervently believe, and upon we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success”. – Stephen A. Brennan
- “Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.” – John Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.” – Thomas Jefferson
Best of the best to everyone!