Kymberly from Fun and Fit tagged yours truly. Oh, how I enjoy tags, so let’s have some Friday fun.
11 Random Things About Me
- I cannot miss an episode of Spartacus.
- I so love watching Chopped and Iron Chef America on the Food Network. Sometimes, I imagine myself competing in Chopped, winning the big 10 grand (yeah right).
- I love creating new veg dishes.
- I enjoy uploading videos to You Tube, even though I’m now missing in action. Hey, everyone needs a break.
- I like walking outside and breathing the fresh country air.
- I pop my knuckles, been doing it since I was a youngster. Since I’ve grown up, I don’t do the knuckle popping that much.
- I pick my lips, even when there’s nothing to pick, when I’m under pressure. I know horrible isn’t it?
- My dosha is pitta. I’m a very warm person, inside as well as outside.
- I cannot stick to a fitness plan to save my life. It’s come down to the hubby writing an exercise plan for me. I tend to stick to plans when I have the plan written down on paper.
- I don’t wear much make-up. I only wear eyeliner and lip stuff. When I want my eyes to pop, I wear a little eyeshadow and mascara.
- I enjoy gardening and can’t wait to get things going for 2012.
My Answers to the 11 Questions, asked by Kymberly:
- Favorite blog post you have written? Title and link please . Don’t Worry Be Happy (when a friend stops talking to you)
- Why is it your favorite?. It’s my favorite because everyone can relate. Plus I had this happen to me and I was very disappointed, but I learned a valuable lesson.
- On a 1-10 scale, 1 = totally a couch potato who never moves; 10 = ready for the Olympics, where do you rate your current fitness level? 5 – Yeah, I know that’s bad, but I’m a work in progress. I start and then I stop. This is the year for consistency. I want a nice toned body and I see it, so guess what, I’m doing it.
- What annoys you most: bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad photos/images? Bad grammar. I’m no expert, but bad grammar irks me.
- What is the wackiest or lamest excuse you have ever used to get out of a workout? I’ll do it tomorrow and tomorrow never comes.
- What is the lamest or most outlandish excuse you have ever used to get out of a social event? I don’t think I have ever used an excuse. If I don’t want to attend the event, I just don’t, no excuses here.
- What is your preferred workout place – home, club, outdoors, in your dreams? Other? Home, but I also like being outside.
- Favorite book that was turned into a movie? I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Favorite (or handiest) motivational quote? Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. My thoughts: Roll with it and make the most out of what you get.
- What do you think “qi” means? I have no idea. I so want to google it, but I won’t.
- What question do you wish I had asked? What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
Questions for Those I Tag
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- What is one thing you like about blogging?
- What is your favorite social networking site (Twitter or Facebook)?
- Why is that social networking site your favorite?
- How often do your exercise?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What book have your read, that left a lasting impression on you?
- What is your all time favorite song?
- Which animals do you prefer the most (cats or dogs)?
- What’s your favorite exercise?
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Tag You’re It:
- Tatianna at LovingFit.com
- Monique at Brown Vegan
- JL at JL Goes Vegan
- Pam at Raw Crave
- Johnny at Abs Right Now
- Preeti at Happy Heart and Mind
- Bryan at Elevation Life
- Michelle at Radiant Brown Beauty
- Kathy at Are You Hungry?
- Jennifer at FruitfulVine
- Reut at Green Parenthood
Let’s have some fun! Answer one of the questions and put your reply in the comment section below.