Today, I share 14 lessons I learned in 2016. This blog post is probably the shortest post I’ve ever written on this blog.
I learned that:
- real friends are not always the same age or race as you are
- negativity is alive, but it’s up to you to focus on the positive
- it is okay to do what works best for you regardless of what others are doing
- in business, you have to put yourself out there and not be afraid of sharing what you know with others
- it is possible to have a joyful spirit
- fitness is important whether you are 45, 55, 65, or 75
- good things do come to those who work hard and put in the time
- buying big ticket items with money you’ve saved is very rewarding
- investing a little time into social media networking sites, for business, (sites that work best for you) actually, does pay off
- eating a crazy amount of fat on a ketogenic diet is not necessary to be in ketosis
- not following the crowd is always best
- it’s okay to be a nice person
- the best things in life are priceless
- prayer and faith are essential.
Thank you for your support and emails, for reading, commenting, and sharing the content on this blog!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Prosperous New Year!
See you in 2017!