All I have to do is take a look at Hannah and some how my life stresses gently fade away.
John founder and creator of BloggerLuv encouraged the members to write a post about anything to do with stress. Actually how we deal with stress. Well, here it is.
First of all, what is stress?
Researchers define stress as the physical, mental and emotional response to events that causes bodily or mental tension. Stress is any outside force that wreaks havoc on your mind, body and spirit.
Stress is the major cause and reason why people getting sick. Stress is actually something that can kill you quicker than anything.
Ways I deal with stress
- Remain calm. Yeap, it is very hard to do, but I’ve been told that I am so cool (when I should be pulling out my hair) and at ease. You just don’t know.
- Listen to music. Music calms you. You will be surprised how soothing it can be.
- Sing. I sing my little butt off, and then I feel so much better.
- Look at my daughter. My daughter could have not made it here. When I look at her and see her beautiful smiling face, my fears and worries about her life fades away.
- Exercise. Takes your mind off the issues and focuses them on sculpting that beautiful body temple.
- Read. Avid book reader here and I can get lost in books. Helps me forget my problems.
- Call someone. Sometimes I will call someone just to chat. Chatting with someone can really lift your spirits.
- Enjoy nature. Having the pleasure of living in the country wood, sticks, I get eyeful of nature. Stepping outside and taking a walk, breathing the fresh country air, calms me. It tends to calm my stress making things quiet and still within me.
- Gardening. Love, love gardening. Stress reliever as well as good exercise.
- Get away from it all. Take a trip. Recently my family and I visited my god-sister in Miami. I returned home refreshed, revived and invigorated.
- Visit a friend. Visiting a friend that you haven’t seen in a while can work wonders. Try it sometime, it really works
It’s your turn. Tell us how you handle stress.
Your health is your wealth!
Category: Mental & Emotional