I received the Happy 101 Award from Blessed Mama. She shares great vegan recipes. So whenever you have a chance check her out.
First, let’s take a look at the definition of happy.
happy: 1: favored luck or fortune: fortunate 2: notably fitting, effective, or well adapted: felicitous 3 a: enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment.
Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary
Thank you Blessed Mama for considering me for the Happy 101 Award!
The award works like this: List 10 things that make you happy and pass this award to 10 other fellow bloggers who make you happy. *Make sure you share their links.
Before I begin, let me state, that I have more than 10 blogs that make my day, but for the sake of this award I will stick with 10.
10 Things that make me happy
1. My daughter’s beautiful smiling face.
2. People showing genuine concern for others.
3. Seeing an elderly husband and wife holding hands.
4. Seeing a young man hold open the door for a young lady.
5. Going to the Farmers Market and seeing all the wonderful produce that I can buy.
6. Hearing a child say yes sir/no sir.
7. Someone calling just to say hello.
8. The laughter of all children.
9. To see other ladies with natural hair. *no chemical alterations, just the hair that they were born with.*
10. Putting Some of Marguerite’s Magic on my hair. The smell is heavenly.
10 Blogs that make me happy
1. Kissie @ Just Kissie – Kissie’s blog consists of posts by a new grandma, new vegan lifestyle and various other topics. Each time I see her avatar, I can’t help but smile.
2. Jean @ Virgin Blogger Notes – Jean provides inspiration and information for beginning bloggers. She will draw you in whenever you read her articles. Jean is one of the top commentators on my blog.
3. Ching @ Social at Blogging Tracker – Ching shares comprehensive social media guides to optimize network and branding experience. She is an excellent networker and I always learn from her.
4. Chocolate Orchid – CO shares information about healthy eating, natural hair and her thoughts on life. She has a beautiful healthy hair and a great list of products that she uses.
5. Nathalie @ Raw Foods Witch – Nathalie shares information that will get you started on the right foot with raw foods. No fluff, just pure and simple. Such a sweet lady!
6. Ali @ Souful Body & Mind – Ali takes a holistic approach towards self-empowerment and improvement. Ali is very supportive and is the top commentator on my blog.
7. Wayne @ Wayne’s Business and Pleasure – Wayne shares information about business and has a Blogger Atlas with helpful blogger links. Get your Blogger Atlas free. Wayne is unforgettable!
8. Healthy Opal @ I’m Celebrating Life – Opal is a vegan mom who writes about nutrition, fitness and technology. She is very supportive and is one of the top commentators on my blog.
9. Christianna @ Vegan Transformation – Christianna is a plant-based dietitian who shows you how to transform yourself and the planet. Looking to transform, then check out Christianna.
10. Jennifer @ Pen and Prosper - Jennifer’s blog is devoted to supporting and advancing you in your writing career. She provides inspiration and information to move you forward and keep you stay grounded. Remarkable writer!
Enjoy and have fun!