I enjoy receiving comments, but I dislike people whose main intention is to spam my blog.
A spammer is someone who leaves a comment, sometimes the comment has nothing to do with the article and filled with compliments.
There are times when the spammer does not use a proper name, but you can tell when someone is pulling your leg. Whenever any of the above happens your comment gets deleted.
There is one person who comments on this blog regularly who does not use a proper name, but I let him slide because he is legit.
Check out WordPress Plugins that Help Me Show Love and you will see how you get a Dofollow link from this blog.
My comment policy is very simple. I do not accept comments from people whose name is not a proper name. And I do not have discussions with Laxatives to Lose Weight, Pakistani Girls, Food Guide, Food Delivery to Ft. Lauderdale, Resume Help, Vitamix Australia, Ergonomic Chairs, etc.
1. Complete the comment form.
2. Use a name and your keywords. You can use your keywords if you like.
3. Make your comment relevant to the post.
The comment policy is very simple.
Tip: Have a comment policy and stick with it.
Question: Do you have a comment policy? How do you handle spam? Please share!
- Blog Comment Spam ~ Can You Stop It? (internetmarketingformommies.com)
- 3 Search Tricks Spammers Use To Find Your Blog | Netchunks (netchunks.com)