I was listening to a friend’s podcast show and she talked about Obamacare, but she also said that we need YouCare, not ObamaCare. I have to give MalankiKai credit for the YouCare terminology. I like the terminology and had to share it.
I often talk about how people should take better care of themselves and so what better time than the present, to let you know how you can have YouCare which is better than any government health insurance could ever be.
Side Note: Before I go ahead any further, you should know that I don’t write about politics on this blog and I will not share my views in this post.
Your health is in your hands. It is important that you know that your health is ultimately your responsibility and that is why I say you need YouCare first. The only healthcare you can depend on 100% is your own personal care.
What is YouCare?
YouCare is not something the taxpayers are responsible for paying. YouCare does not have any limitations. YouCare is all about you investing in yourself. It is a type of care that you can only get from you.
How Do You Use YouCare?
YouCare is very simple and everyone can benefit from YouCare. You are not forced to use YouCare, but if you care about you, then you need YouCare.
- Start taking care of you (mind, body, spirit).
- Eat healthier foods. Do not eat fast foods every day of the week.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables and less junk.
- Prepare your own food at home when you can, so that you know what you are eating.
- Get off your butt and move your body now and then. The more you move the more you will discover that you like it.
- Smile and laugh out loud (a good hearty laugh) it helps your whole body more than you’ll ever know.
- Be positive and optimistic. Let the negativity and pessimism go, because if you don’t let go it will make you sick.
I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. It is all about YouCaring about you and your body. You only have one place to live, why not take care of that place, while you can.
You cannot afford to depend on others to take care of your health. Make it your number one priority to take care of you, so that you don’t get sick. Give Youcare a chance, it’s the best thing you could ever do.
Take care of you!