The last day of the year is here. I had some ups and downs this year, but out of all the things I experienced this year, there were lessons that I take with me into the new year.
Never underestimating the power of the lesson is key to personal growth. Paying attention to those lessons helps you in more ways than you will ever know.
1. It is okay to say no.
2. If you fall down, get back up. It is not the end of the world.
3. Do not allow others to take advantage of your kindness.
4. You cannot please everyone.
5. The only person you can change is yourself.
6. Follow your passion.
7. Be true to your word.
8. Do not settle for less.
9. Surround yourself with like-minded people.
10. Stick to your plan and do not let anyone or anything get you side-tracked.
11. Support others, especially when you believe in their message.
12. Always show love and concern for others.
13. Do not take others for granted.
14. Be happy when you have a little and be happy when you have a lot.
15. You never miss your water until your well runs dry. (well water system at my house gave us problems)
16. Take good care of yourself (mind, body and soul).
Pay close attention to the whispers of the lessons. Take note and never underestimate the power of the lesson!
Discussion: Share with us, a lesson or lessons that you learned this year (2012).
Happy New Year!!