I am checking in to let you know how days 4 and 5 went. Day 4 was the most challenging day to date.
Here is what I experienced:
- I slept a lot on days 4 and 5.
- I did not have much strength to home-school my daughter, but thank goodness my husband took over and taught our daughter her lessons. He taught her on March 4th and 5th. He also took her to the park on March 4th, which gave me much needed time to myself.
- At the end of day 4, I was on the toilet, eliminating, what seemed like forever. I had hot sweats while on the toilet. Sweat was dropping off my face. I did not feel well at all, but it passed.
- Day 5 was a lot better. I slept a lot and now that I am at the end of the day, while writing this post, I feel more energetic than ever. I guess my body knows it does not have long and the fast will be over.
- I am uploading videos to my You Tube channel, but since I did not feel like doing videos, I’ll have to combine the days and talk about each day in one video.
Overall, I can see my way through. I do not have long before the fast is over and I can eat again. Don’t think I haven’t been thinking about food, because I have.
Well, that’s all for now.
Until next time….
Category: Cleansing & Detoxing