Trinity, over at Victory – Overcoming Obstacles: Becoming the Best You Can Be, nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Trinity, for considering this blog worthy of this award and I also appreciate your support.
The Libester Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are forthcoming in the blogosphere.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
- You must pick 11 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
- You must create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must visit the nominees and notify them.
1. What is your favorite drink?
I really do not have a favorite drink. If I had to choose one, it would be fresh carrot juice, with a touch of juiced apple and ginger.
2. What is your favorite food?
This is a hard because I like many foods. I choose garbanzo beans.
3. If you could travel to any place (all expenses paid), where would it be?
4. If you knew you would be on a deserted island for a week, what beauty products would you take along?
I would have to have my Vaseline (cocoa butter). I can’t have dry lips, feet, elbows and knees and this stuff works. Conditioner to keep my hair moisturized.
5. If you could spend the day doing anything you wanted to do, what would it be?
Hanging out with my nieces and nephews in Tennessee.
6. What is your dream car?
BMW or Volvo
7. Do you prefer to go to the movies or do you prefer to wait until the movie is on DVD?
I prefer to wait.
8. Do you like water icy cold or at room temperature?
9. When it is cold do you prefer an extra blanket or thick pajamas?
10. Hot or cold cereal?
11. Computer (online) or TV?
These nominees probably have more than 200 followers, but these are the bloggers that I nominate for this award. If you have time to participate that’s great, but if you don’t I totally understand. I want you to know that I value the information that you share and what you do.
1. Carolyn – ChefCarolyn.com
2. Alexandra & Kymberly – FunandFit.org
3. Aqiyl – NaturalLifeEnergy.com
4. Josie – YumYucky.com
5. Jennifer – JenniferValerie.com
6. Phil – Philips.com
7. Preeti – HappyHeartandMind.com
8. Tamara – FitKnitChick.com
9. Alex – CalorieSecrets.net
10. GiGi – GiGiEatsCelebrities.com
11. Michelle – Radiant-Brown-Beauty.com
1. What motivates you to blog/write?
2. What is your favorite social media / social networking site?
3. What is one of your pet peeves?
4. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite exercise?
6. What is your favorite movie of all time?
7. If you were deserted on an island for a week and could only bring 3 foods, what would you bring?
8. What book are you currently reading?
9. What is your favorite season of the year?
10. Do you prefer to eat at home or eat out?
11. Book in hand or electronic reader (kindle, nook, etc)?
I enjoyed this and had fun. Thanks again, Trinity!