Let’s face it, when we are healthy we feel good and we feel like we have a purpose for being here on this planet; we feel like we can conquer the world. But when we are not functioning our best, be it physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, we feel like we have no purpose in life, which results in us not living life to its fullest.
There are many things you can do to become a healthier person. And today I share with you thirty tips to help you start caring for the health of your mind, body and spirit.
Be Healthier in Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Love yourself and be gentle with yourself.
- Take care of yourself.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people.
- Clear the clutter and/or noise that causes you confusion.
- Be positive about your life.
- Eat whole, real food.
- Eat those foods that make you feel good.
- Enjoy the food you eat.
- Relax when you eat and be fully present with your food.
- Eat good quality food.
- Detox your mind, body and spirit.
- Be aware of stress and the role it plays in your health. Find ways to decrease your stress; getting your beauty rest is one way.
- Stay true to yourself and to what you believe.
- Let go of people, places and things that cause stress in your mind, body and spirit.
- Live your passion; do what you love.
- Do not be afraid of saying, “No.”
- Smile it makes you feel good.
- Embrace what is and don’t make it your business to fix everything.
- Take time for yourself and spend quality time with yourself.
- Do those things that make you happy and whole.
- Eat the diet that works best for your needs. One diet does not fit all.
- Eat healthy fats, they are good for you.
- Decrease carbohydrates, if you need to. Be aware of how much you consume.
- Eat healthy protein.
- When taking supplements, make sure they are of good quality.
- Do not over exercise, but make sure you do exercise. Have a regular fitness routine.
- Do not get too attached to one way of eating, because sometimes you will need to tweak your diet to fit your needs.
- If a certain exercise, diet or whatever it is that you are doing is not working for you, do not be afraid of changing paths.
- Get help when you need it. Don’t go at it alone.
- Stick with your goals of being a healthier person, follow through and never give up.
Discussion: Feel free to share any tips you have.