There will be a series of articles that I will publish in the following weeks that will address how you can become a Healthier You. These articles will not only focus on becoming a physically healthy person, but becoming a whole healthy person.
You have more than a physical health component about you, therefore I will not only cover the physical (body) health side, but also the mind, spirit/soul. The body, mind, and spirit/soul are connected, especially when it comes to health.
These are the general topics that you can expect to see in this series in the coming weeks:
- Setting goals and knowing where you’re going
- Honoring and taking care of yourself
- Mental/emotional health is important
- Your people circle
- Tuning up/cleansing (body, mind and spirit)
- Making your diet and nutrition work for you
- Move your body and exercise your mind daily (fitness/exercise)
- Importance of proper rest/sleep
- The power of fresh air and the sun
- Water does the whole body good
- Bonus – Importance of using natural products
My goal for this series is to help you focus on you as a whole person. The whole of you is just as important, if not more important as the many parts of you. When you get the whole (mind, body and spirit/soul) together then everything else will be balanced.
I look forward to this series and delving deeper into each of the above topics on every Tuesday, until all topics have been covered. Many people on and off-line ask me how they can become healthy, lose weight or make changes so they can feel better, so this is my way of addressing what I believe will help you be on your way.
Your health is your wealth!