How many of you would drive your car and never ever get it serviced? Not too many of you. Well, don’t you think your body deserves the same type of treatment? Many people take better care of their vehicles than they do their own bodies. Give your body a tune-up too!
It is very important that you give your body a tune-up, just like you do your vehicle. A tune-up includes cleansing the body internally. There are many ways you can cleanse your body internally. You must take the time to do this, because it will keep your body (motor) running smoothly.
It is not normal to have a bowel movement once or twice a week. If this is happening to you, then you need to check the foods that you are eating. You should also consider doing some type of cleanse so things can run a lot smoother. Your motor doesn’t need to be knocking or getting locked-up.
It is always a good idea to cleanse the internal you (mind, body and spirit). Last week you learned about the health issues that can arise if you allow deadly emotions to make their home in you. Whenever you cleanse your internal body, you will always find that your mind and spirit will also reap the benefits from your cleanse.
How do I get started?
You should always do your research and decide which type of cleanse is best for you. A great place to start to get information about cleanses is your local natural food store. Hopefully there will be someone there that can answer your questions.
The Importance of Cleansing
You may be wondering, why must I even cleanse? Do you realize that there are some people who have never in their lives done any type of cleansing? Some have never even taken a laxative. There is a belief that disease begins in the colon. It is always smart idea to take time to take care of your colon.
- Help you have regular bowel movements
- Help you drop a few pounds
- Get the old sludge out
- Help you clear your mind
- Make you feel better
Types of Cleanses
There are many ways that you can cleanse your body. Always do what is best for you. If you see someone doing a 3-day fast and you know you have never fasted a day in your life, then don’t do a 3-day fast. Do something that agrees with you and that you know you can handle.
- Fasting cleanses. Fasting is a way that you can give your body and digestive system a rest from all the work it has to do. There are many different types of fasts that you can do. They include: water, juice, and certain types of fruits or vegetables or both (ex. Green smoothie fasting cleanse).
- Herbal cleanses. There are herbal cleansing programs you can do. These programs will allow you to eat food, but you must also take the herbal supplements. The herbal supplements will assist you in the cleansing process. During this type of cleanse, most recommend a diet of vegan food.
- Food. You may not realize it, but raw vegan food is very cleansing. You can schedule a time be it for 7 days or 30 days to eat nothing, but raw vegan foods. This will not only help your digestion, but you will also get the fiber that you need to cleanse the digestive tract.
- Colon hydrotherapy. This is when you have your colon cleansed (colon hydrotherapy). Something, I don’t recommend, but many people do this. I believe that you should always do things the natural way. But if you believe this type of cleansing is what you need, by all means use it.
Don’t let another day go by without considering giving your body a tune-up. Sure you can go to the doctor and have your annual exam, but the doctor can only do so much for you.
It is up to you to take control of your health. Take the necessary steps you need in order to make sure that your motor runs smoothly. You only get one body, so make the most of it.
Your health is your wealth!