Erin of clevergirlreviews.com nominated this website for a Liebster Award! Erin has a very resourceful blog where she gives you tips on better living and product reviews that help you make clever choices. If you are interested in beauty, decor, diy, entertaining, fashion, food & drink, health & fitness and travel, check out her blog.
Thank you Erin for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It is indeed an honor.
The award is a great way to get to know other blog owners of small quality blogs or blogs that are good, but want to increase their readership.
- Tag people you like preferably (11).
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
- Tag others with your version of the 11 questions.
- You can nominate those who have been nominated, including previous winners.
- Mention who nominated you for the award.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- foster care when I was 5-6 years old
- won a writing contest (short story) when I was in high school
- won first place in the campus wide talent show at the University of Tennessee at Martin in 1991
- love singing
- proud mother of a daughter who happens to have Down Syndrome.
- educate my daughter at home and she is doing very well
- love gardening
- grew the best watermelons I had ever tasted
- love writing, even though I am a work in progress
- enjoy educating others about healthy living
- love cooking and creating tasty plant-based recipes.
Erin’s Questions for Me
- Coffee or Tea? How do you take them? Tea and I drink it plain.
- Wine or Beer? What are your top 3 favs? Neither, I do not drink wine or beer.
- Most embarrassing moment? I slipped and fell down in the snow and ice while walking to class. I was in graduate school at the time. I just got up and kept walking as if nothing had happened.
- What’s your favorite skin care product? Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser
- If your house was on fire but your family and pets were safe, what would you run back in to get if you could? Photo albums and wedding video
- What is your most coveted high end makeup brand? I don’t wear makeup too often, but I’d have to say MAC.
- Favorite philanthropic past time or charity? The ministry that I fellowship with.
- What are your top three favorite TV shows of all time? The First 48, Chopped, Iron Chef of America
- Can you give us some insight into a time you overcame great personal adversity? I went though much adversity in my childhood. God first and foremost helped me overcome. I also escaped with books and at times they were my best friends. I would always have my nose buried in a book.
- What are your top three bucket list items? Be a successful entrepreneur, write books, and travel the world.
- What’s your favorite food treat? Dates and almonds
- Bonus. What are your top three fragrances? Warm and Woodsy, Fruity and anything Chanel.
My Questions for Those Tagged
- What do you consider your biggest accomplishment to date?
- What is one thing that you are most passionate about?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Juice or smoothie, which do you prefer?
- What book have you read that left a lasting impression on you?
- Seeds or nuts, which do you prefer?
- What is your favorite hair care product?
- What your favorite dish to eat?
- What is one thing you like the most about blogging?
- If you make You Tube videos, what is one thing you like the most about being a vlogger?
- What is your most prized possession?
I Tag or Nominate (I could only think of 9.)
- Radiant Brown Beauty
- Urban Naturale
- I’m Just Sharing
- Fit Banana Chick
- Vegan Cooking with Love
- Brown Vegan
- Veg Head Lifestyle
- The Divine Hostess
I chose these blogs because these bloggers/vloggers put out good information and deserve a visit from you. Please visit their websites and check out what they do. Thanks!
To those of you I tagged, I will contact you and let you know that you are nominated for the Liebester Award. Wishing everyone the best.
Until next time…..