Sometimes we let past experiences have power over our future. We focus so much on what we deem as negative and bad experiences that growth and change never happens.
If you want to be successful in whatever it is that you want to be or do in life, you have to move out of your past and walk into the present.
This message applies to anything in life that you want to accomplish. Oftentimes fear of change, fear of the unknown, and fear of failure, stops growth which results in us not doing anything. Dare to walk forward and stop looking backwards.
Walk forward because:
- it helps you grow
- it helps you welcome change
- it helps you not let fear paralyze you
- it helps you realize that you can accomplish anything
- it helps you do what you think is impossible
- it helps you put forth effort in getting what you want and going places you never thought you could go
- it helps you be a self-starter, which results in self-confidence
- it helps you live your dreams
Never let what you experienced in your past, paralyze your growth.
Go for it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Believe in yourself; walk forward, today.
Remember: “We cannot walk forward, if we continue walking backwards.” – Evelyn Parham
Discussion: It is okay to acknowledge the past and learn from the past, but it is not okay to let the past hinder our growth. What have you done to move forward in accomplishing your goals.