I made a cucumber salad, and I had to share it with you.
It is a quick and easy salad to make, healthy and fresh, and quite tasty to make. Today, I’ll show you how to make a cucumber salad.
5 Benefits of the Cucumber
Cucumber is a fruit and belongs to the same family as watermelon, melons, and squash, the Cucurbitaceae family. The cucumber is made up of mostly water, making it a hydrating and cooling food.
- Fights inflammation (may help to cool body’s response to inflammation)
- Supports heart health (contains potassium)
- Aids in supporting digestive health (water and fiber)
- Help manage stress (has a lot of different B vitamins)
- Excellent for weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight (low in calories and fiber-rich)
If you are unable to listen to the video, you can click the CC button (Subtitles/closed captions) on the video.
1 cup of English Cucumber (chopped)
1 ounce of Red Onion
1/2 cup of Peppers (red/yellow)
1/2 of a Roma Tomato
One clove of Garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds
15 g of Dried Mixed Berries
/4 cup Feta cheese or Blue cheese
1/2- 1 Tbs of Olive Oil
1 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar
Dill, salt, and pepper to taste
Mix and let it chill in the refrigerator if you like.