Personal growth is essential when making any change, be it with your health, life, career, or relationships. I found 25 quotes to inspire your personal growth. Enjoy.
25 Quotes to Inspire Personal Growth
1. You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours – F. Perl.
2. Change is inevitable. Progress is optional – Tony Robbins.
3. Every moment of one’s existence one is growing into more or retreating into less – Norman Mailer.
4. Transformation literally means going beyond your form – Wayne Dyer.
5. You are who you are and what you are because of what has gone into your mind. You can change who you are and what you are by changing what goes into your mind – Zig Ziglar.
- One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again – Abraham Maslow.
7. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself – Harvey Fierstein.
8. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
9. If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished – Rumi.
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone – Neale Donald Walsch.
- You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it – Albert Einstein.
- Progress always involves risk; you can’t progress to second base and also keep your foot on first – Christie Mason.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I’ve ended up where I needed to be – Douglas Adamas.
Transformation is not five minutes from now; it’s a present activity. In this moment you can make a different choice, and it’s these small choices and successes that build up over time to help cultivate a healthy self-image and self-esteem – Jillian Michaels.
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving – Oliver W. Holmes.
If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone – John Maxwell.
- Every success story is a tale of constant adaptation, revision and change – Richard Branson.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves – Viktor Frankl.
If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living – Gail Sheely.
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce – Unknown.
Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new – Brian Tracy.
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are – Max DePree.
Growth and transformation cannot be delegated – Lews Mumford.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller.
Bonus: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference – Reinhold Niebuhr
Question: Which is your favorite quote? Comment below with your answer.