I had a post planned for today, but the equipment I needed didn’t arrive, so I decided to share with you changes that you will see on this blog and things that have changed with me.
I started this blog in March 2010 and I didn’t know what I was doing. I made a lot of mistakes, those mistakes taught me lessons.
Back then, I knew I wanted to write, share information and help others. I had no expertise in the topic I chose, but I was determined to learn.
I had no idea that I would evolve into the person I am today. Life is about growth and change. Sometimes we don’t want to accept and embrace growth and change, but amazing things happen when we accept and embrace. We grow and we change and hopefully we learn a few things along the way.
Here’s what to expect on this blog going forward:
- less talk about any one diet and more talk about eating the best diet for yo
- more transparency (less holding back)
- consistent posting at least 2 posts per week could be 3 (guest post/review), but 2 posts per week are in my schedule (Tuesdays and Fridays).
- more mind-body posts because that’s what I am studying (eating psychology)
- a possible change in the blog design (I am a minimalist, the change want be too much)
- a podcast show in the making (I am working on getting things set-up)
This blog was built on me sharing my raw vegan journey, but somewhere along the way things changed for me. Today, I don’t label myself as a vegan or even a plant-based dieter, because those I am not.
I officially stopped eating a plant-based diet in June of this year and it was the best thing that I could have done for my body.
Here’s what’s going on:
- eating a clean diet and I attach no labels to the type of diet I eat, but for the sake of this post, I stick with a low carbohydrate – high fat diet.
- regular fitness program started in July and still hanging in there (making some gains too, that’s muscle).
- start training in October to become a certified Eating Psychology Coach.
- created a new You Tube channel
- created a new Twitter account
- homeschooling my daughter (challenging, but nothing I can’t handle)
- looking forward helping you be the best you can be.
That’s All Folks!
Thanks to all of you who have stayed loyal readers and supporters. There is no way I would still be blogging if it weren’t for you. There have been times when I have wanted to quit, but when I was at my breaking point someone would send me message saying how much I inspire them. Funny how that works, guess some things are just meant to be. How can I stop when there are people who are touched by the information? I may not be able to reach the masses, but those that I do reach means more than I could ever express.
Until next time…
P.S. There are contractions throughout this post, something I can’t stand doing, but change is not so bad.
“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce