This site was created in March 2010 because I wanted to share information about becoming healthier.
The purpose of EvelynParham.com is to provide you with content that inspires you to become a healthier you.
My mission is to inform, educate, and motivate you to take action and become a healthier you; mind, body, and spirit.
This site is for people who want to get healthy, improve digestion, overcome emotional eating, lose weight, manage stress, have a better body image, and improve their overall health and well-being.
I am a blogger, health coach (mind-body eating), and healthy gut advisor in Greenville, GA helping busy professionals with digestion, manage stress and boost energy.
Blog Posts about Digestion
Below are some blog posts that will help you understand how you can improve your digestive health:
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Digestion
- Improve your Gut Health with Probiotics
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Gut Health
- Food Intolerance, Do you Think you Have One? here’s how you know
Blog Posts about Stress and Self Care
- Do you know what Stress does to the Body?
- Saying ‘No’ to Others is Healthy for your Mind, Body, and Spirit
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Take Care of Yourself
- What Spending Time Alone Can Teach You About Yourself
10 Popular Blog Posts
Below are some of the most popular blog posts on this site. More for you to read.
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy (when a friend stops talking to you)
- Why Your Belly is Getting Bigger on a Vegan Diet
- Foods to Avoid When Eating an Alkaline Diet
- 10 Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Natural Prostate Health – Black Pepper and the Prostate
- 11 Facts About Vegetables
- Detox Symptoms are Normal
- Quotes that Keep You Motivated and Focus
- 8 Benefits of Drinking Raw Carrot Juice
- Always Follow Your First Mind
There are over 400 (+) articles on this site, feel free to browse the Archives.
“I have been a long time follower of Evelyn’s blog. Evelyn is passionate about whatever she puts her mind to. She always takes the time to listen and respond to comments and questions from her viewers. The responses are never a “chain” line. She responds individually and with much compassion. I am so grateful to have discovered Evelyn’s blog and vlogs. Each post and/or video is informative. Evelyn has kept me motivated to eat better and to continue to practice a healthy lifestyle. Evelyn’s genuineness resonates through every post. Thanks, Evelyn! Continue to encourage and motivate!”
– Tanya Brown, Auburn, AL
Subscribe and Stay Updated
If you like the information on this blog, then consider subscribing to get blog post updates and other news delivered to your inbox. As a token of my appreciation, I will send you the following download:
- 7 Steps to Better Digestion: A Simple Guide
Learn more about the emails you receive here.
To subscribe just click on the big blue button and enter your email address.
Follow Me on Social Media
In addition to subscribing via email, you can also follow me on social media:
I am an Amazon Influencer, which means that I have an Amazon page displaying the items I recommend.
I have used most of the things listed on my Amazon page, and some recommended by others. You can see what I recommend by visiting my Amazon Page.
Stuff I Use for this Site
- Domain: Name Cheap
- Host: Hostgator
- Platform: WordPress
- Theme: Utility Pro for Genesis Frame Work
- Email Marketing: Mad Mimi
- Appointments: Acuity Scheduling
- Graphic Designs: Canva
- Video Editing: Power Director
- Merchant: PayPal and Stripe
More about Me
Interested in working with me, check out my Media Kit Page for more information.
Any Other Questions?
Feel free to send any questions, concerns, or comments via the Contact Page.