Well, I am back. It’s been a long time since I hit the publish button on this blog, but the time is now for me to smash that button, even if I have to do it scared and afraid.
Sidenote: I’m scared and afraid because I’m sweeping the cobwebs from the corners of this blog, and I hope someone reads this post.
I popped in to tell you what’s happening in my world, so here goes.
1. Currently, I am taking a YouTube course from Matt D’Avella; it’s the best course I have taken to date. As a result, I have a fresh outlook on how to proceed with creativity and video content.
2. I am trying to figure out what I need to do to grow my YouTube channel. Since taking Matt’s course, I have been committed to working hard, and putting in the time and energy it takes to make valuable content for others. That’s it.
3. I am working on developing habits to help me be more productive because I have gotten off track. There are many things I want to do daily, so I bought a few journals to help me accomplish those goals. Each time I start a habit, I will document it and publish it here.
4. I stated that I am working on growing my YouTube channel, and it’s coming along well. I have reached 3,020 subscribers, which is crazy to me. I’ve been focusing so much on YouTube that I abandoned my writing. I will write more; that’s a promise to myself.
5. I am reading Mike Matthews’s book, Muscle for Life; Get Lean, Strong, and Healthy at any Age, and after I finish reading Mike’s book, I will commit to following his 12-week program. I’m excited to get started.
6. I also returned to social media to market the content I create. So, if you are on Instagram or Twitter, connect with me there. And I also have a Buy Me a Coffee page where I share a little more than what I share on the other social platforms.
Until next time,
4 thoughts on “It’s been a long time”
I am so glad to be reading a post from you – once again! It sounds like you’ve used the time away to really focus on how to continue to produce the quality content that you so often produce via YouTube. Thanks for sharing the update, and I look forward to future posts.
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you 🙏🏾 for reading and commenting on this post! I hope to be more consistent with blog postings.😊
Happy Mother’s Day, my friend, and many blessings to you and your family!💐
I once read somewhere that you should do something that scares you everyday. I don’t know about that, but good for you for pushing that button! I feel like the pandemic years took me totally off track and now I am also journaling and trying to track healthy habits. Good luck with your cobweb sweeping! Have a beautiful day.
Hi Holly! I believe the pandemic years got me off track too, but I’m slowly finding my way back to some normalcy.
Thank you for commenting, and you have a fabulous week!!